Monday, January 30, 2012

I love teddy bears

When I was younger I always wanted to be a children's photographer. I envisioned a huge studio with a large shelf all the way around the room, near the ceiling, filled with stuffed animals. Mostly teddy bears because I loved them and still do to this day. I wanted a funny animal covering the lens so the kids didn't see the camera (now they make those). Somewhere along the way I lost sight of that dream and forgot all about it. It wasn't until I decided to build a photography business that I even remembered it at all. I loved Ann Geddes and she was my inspiration. I had all these ideas for pictures with bears and babies and tons of really cute props, and adorable hats with great big flowers. Well I don't have my dream studio (yet) but I did get to take the pictures I had envisioned those many years ago. I am currently working on all those cute props and think I just might be turning into a propaholic! (hehe) I had the perfect little model and the shoot went off without a hitch. I FINALLY got the pictures I had been wanting to take for a very long time. 


 It is never to late to follow your dreams!

Does it get much cuter than this! I had so much fun with this sweet little 6 month old.
He gave me the biggest smile the minute he saw me and I was in LOVE!!!! 

Such a handsome little man!
Meet Kayden, my adorable little bear.

Even the teddy bears struck a pose.

Kayden and his big brother Landon.
I just LOVE little feet. 



Big brother joined us for a few shots, They are both so handsome.
Love those beautiful eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment